Followers

Monday, 16 March 2015

Cornwall Cottage Sampler SAL

After our tea yesterday I was able to settle down to an evening of stitching and I’m really pleased with the progress I made.  I have just a few more flowers to complete on the central design and then page 2 of the sampler will be complete.  I know I say it most weeks but I am really enjoying stitching this as with all the little motifs it feels as if I’m constantly making tiny finishes all the time.  While I don’t want to wish the time away I’m already looking forward to working on it again next Sunday.  I wonder how Barbi and Kati have done this week?
DSCF4224

8 comments:

Katy said...

It's looking beautiful!

Justine said...

Wonderful progress Linda! Those rich reds and greens must be gorgeous to work with. How many pages are there altogether?

cucki said...

Beautiful stitching my dear xx

Julie said...

I love seeing this one grow each week. It's beautiful.

Lesley said...

Lovely progress.

Marion K said...

Looks great !!
Greetings Marion

catherine said...

you have made lots of progress with this stitching piece and it is looking lovely Linda.
x catherine

Brigitte said...

Wonderful progress here.