Followers

Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Allsorts

I picked up my Early Witches on Monday, I decided on a simple black frame.  I’m still thinking whereabouts in the house this will hang.
DSCF4229
Today I met up with my friend Lisa and we spent a couple of hours in Topsham wandering along the river Exe and enjoying the lovely sunshine.  We called into the antiques and collectables place – there were lots of interesting curiosities although nothing that I felt I wanted to buy.  I was taken back to my childhood when I saw some Rupert the Bear annuals and Wade Whimsie animals.
DSCF4233DSCF4231
DSCF4235DSCF4234
Lots of lovely houses and side streets to wander down, a very enjoyable day.

Here are some the Easter treats I have been making.  They are made with the SU curvy keepsake die and I got the idea from You Tube  They are so cute – just need to buy the treats to fill them with now.
DSCF4230

7 comments:

Lesley said...

Love your keepsake chicks and your Witches piece looks great in its frame.
Lovely pictures of Topsham,it is a pretty place.

Julie said...

Awww such cute easter chicks, they are darling.
Witches looks fabulous.

Brigitte said...

Early Witches is looking so great in that black frame. I'm sure you will find the perfect place for it. Love your Easter treats, so cute.

Justine said...

Early Witches looks gorgeous! You chose the right frame. Simple definitely works best for this one. Thanks for sharing.
Topsham looks interesting and very pretty.

cucki said...

Wow I love your finish so much..
Sweet chicks xxx

catherine said...

Your stitching looks fabulous in the frame Linda and will love lovely hung on the wall.
Pics of your day out are great and hope you had a wonderful time reminiscing in the antique shop!
Easter treats also look great!
x catherine

Karen K said...

The witches look great Lind and the chickens too. Lovely photos. K x