Followers

Thursday, 19 March 2015

A day out with friends

Today I took my friends Allie, Jacqueline and Moya down to surprise Margaret at Scrapbook Magic – we succeeded and it was lovely so see the look of surprise on her face.  We spent an enjoyable day chatting, browsing the shop with lots of laughter thrown in.

This evening while watching the tennis I managed to make five cards from my scraps using a tutorial by Kristie who actually makes a stack of cards using one 6 x 6 paper pad and various sketches.  The original tutorial can be found on her blog The Best Things In Life Are Pink.  There is also a fabulous video on You Tube showing the process but using a different paper pack.  Very inspirational and I think just the thing I needed to try and use up some more of my scraps.
DSCF4237
The sentiments that I have used are from Clearly Besotted Stamps and the flower stamp came free with a craft magazine – love them both.

3 comments:

Barbi said...

Oh! Those are great Linda!

cucki said...

So beautiful xxx

Julie said...

Another fun time in your 'holiday at home' week off work. They are lovely.