Followers

Friday, 6 February 2015

Tag Workshop

Today I travelled down to Scrapbook Magic in Mullion for the first of this years tag workshops with my friend Allie.  This year we are going to be making Christmas tags each month and once we have completed all 12 tags we will be turning them into a beautiful Christmas banner.  As usual it was great fun.

For the first tag we used a beautiful music sheet stamp, distress inks, Sizzix die cuts, ribbons and embellishments
DSCF4178
The second tag was using distress inks, embossing folder, die cuts and embellishments.  The beauty of these tags is not only can they be turned into a Christmas banner but they can also be used as card toppers.  They are fun to put together and can be massed produced but at the same time each can be made slightly differently by using different coloured inks and embellishments.
DSCF4179
Next week I am going down to Scrapbook Magic again with my friend Lynne where we will be making a fantastic photo box – can’t wait.  Margaret has lots of exciting classes coming up over the next year and although I have been crafting for years there is always something to be learned each time I go down there. 

4 comments:

Kate said...

Love those tags, Linda!

Brigitte said...

Very lovely. Particularly the one with the ice skate - makes me think of my DIL who is an avid ice skater.

Karen Kebby said...

Looks fabulous Linda x

Julie said...

They are stunning.
Looking forward to seeing the beautiful things you create as this year goes by.....