Followers

Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Sunday SAL update

Sunday stitching started with spending ten minutes unpicking where the frog had visited last week.  After that it was all forward progress and I’ve completed about two thirds of page one of twelve now.  I’m off now to see how much Barbi and Kati have managed to do this week.
DSCF4166
Yesterday we has a sprinkling of snow.  I actually missed seeing it falling but had the job of trying to defrost my car after I had finished work yesterday.   The snow on the top of my car was rock hard and still clinging to it this morning.  As it most often the case it didn’t last long and during the day all signs of snow were gone by the end of my working day today.
DSCF4165

9 comments:

catherine said...

Glad you were able to sort out the frogging quickly Linda and make some great progress on the stitching. It looks great.
x catherine

katica said...

You made great progress too!! Looking great

Christine said...

Great progress on the SAL.

Brigitte said...

Great progress on your WIP.
I'd love to see our snow gone as well but no such luck. It's just too much and no melting temperatures.

Lesley said...

Your project is looking great,it is very pretty.

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely progress on your SAL :)

Barbi said...

Oh you got lots done!!! Very nice!

Karen K said...

wow this is looking great Linda, so beautifully stitched as well.

k x

Julie said...

Great progress you made on thus pretty one.