Followers

Sunday, 15 February 2015

Photo Box class

On Wednesday last week my friend Lynne and I travelled down to another of Margaret’s workshops at Scrapbook Magic.  We were making a photo box and this is where we got to at the end of the day using the lovely Wallflower papers by Tim Holtz.  They are absolutely gorgeous.  I still have the photo flaps to add to the inside of the box which I will do when I go down to Scrapbook Magic again at the end of the month.  It was so much fun as always – loads of laughter, plenty of tea, coffee and biscuits and an inspiration filled day.
DSCF4181
The outside of the box – just love that bird on the paper.
DSCF4182
Inside of the box where the photo tags will go – at the moment it’s keeping my Christmas tags safe.
DSCF4183
This is the tray that the box sits in.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Linda, your photo box is gorgeous!!

Karen K said...

Hi Linda

This is just beautiful, the papers are gorgeous and your work is stunning as usual.

k x

Brigitte said...

Beautiful papers that you used for the box.

Julie said...

That is stunning!!!!! WOW!!!!

Anne said...

That is beautiful Linda. Anne x