Followers

Saturday, 14 February 2015

Happy Valentine’s Day

Hubby and I exchanged Valentine’s cards today and he also bought me a small tin of chocolates.  He bought the tin of chocolates just for the tin as he knows how I love collecting tins and boxes – the chocolates was just an added bonus.  We also received Valentine’s cards from the two dogs that we sponsor with The Dogs Trust – aren’t they just sweet.  Initially we sponsored Apache (on the right) and Pippin, but sadly Pippin passed away last year.  I’d never even met Pippin but when I found out I still shed loads of tears for him.  I was then given Sidney to sponsor who is a little Dachshund/Jack Russell cross.  For just a small amount each month we are able to help in some small way to keeping these dogs in shelter and food and in return we receive cards and letters from them letting us know what they have been up to during the year.
DSCF4184
Wishing you all a Happy Valentine’s Day.

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day yesterday. And I'm sure the chocolates were delicious.

Karen Kebby said...

Arh bless x so cute

K x

Julie said...

Very sweet.