Followers

Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Time to Flourish

Another project which I am hoping will keep me organised with the birthdays/anniversaries is a yearly card book.  I’m using a stunning set of papers from Graphic 45 called Time to Flourish.  It’s still in the design process and I have no idea why I started with February and not January.  The papers are so beautiful it took me ages just to cut into one of them!
DSCF4099
Talking of flourish I have some lovely flowers in my garden braving the harsh winds and rain that we have been having this week.  First up is my ever faithful Christmas Rose (Helleborus).
DSCF4098
Second are the Snowdrops that came up at the weekend.  I also have a Camelia that has come out in flower too with lots more buds which I hope will survive if we have any harsh frosts.
DSCF4090

4 comments:

Lesley said...

They are beautiful papers indeed, and so is your Christmas Rose..you can't beat nature for gorgeous colours.

Karen K said...

My Hellebore has not survived sadly, they are beautiful and so welcoming at this time of the year, however we have snowdrops just about out (slightly early for us) which is a joy to see.

Wishing it would lighten up a bit, it's still so dark getting up and going home from work.

Lovely papers too.

k x

Julie said...

Your flowers are much earlier than mine, our camellia is still very tightly closed.
Beautiful papers you are going to be using.

Karen K said...

Linda, I have just noticed whilst reading some of your posts that our blog layout is the same, which is pure coincidence - but how spooky is that. I just fancied a change, it wasn't until just now I noticed yours is the same - how funny!