Followers

Saturday, 3 January 2015

The Poster Journal Class

I have had a pad of A3 cardstock in my stash for some time now, always with various projects in mind but nothing ever coming to fruition.  However, earlier in the week I received the newsletter from Jennibellie offering a class called The Poster Journal Class.  I think it's just what I need to finally break into the pad.
There is an early bird price for this class which ends on 7th January.  I've been watching some of the videos in preparation for putting my journal together and I am hoping that with this week off from work I can at least get round to making my journal.  

Yesterday I went to my first workshop of the year and played around with stamps, embossing powders and distress inks to make two card fronts - it was a very relaxing class held at Framin' Crafty - just one of many workshops that are held there each month.  I will make them into proper cards later today.

I managed to finish the stitching of my gift stitching yesterday evening - just to 'finish' into the intended gift.  My first stitching finish of the year - will post a photo of it later in the month. I also finished the book I was reading - now to see if I can get the next one in the series at the library.

We have visitors coming this afternoon - two of our delightful grandchildren accompanied by their parents - it will be a very chaotic but enjoyable time. 


2 comments:

Julie said...

Looking forward to watching this years stocking grow.
Nice card.

Julie said...

Sounds like a productive start to your week off, wonderful.