Followers

Friday, 9 January 2015

Thank You cards

Most of the thank you cards I made last week have now been delivered.  I kept them simple by stamping out the decorative label and sentiment from SU and then punched out with coordinating punch.  The leaves are a Tattered Lace die and the flower punch Marianne I think – it’s a two step punch where you punch out the stamp and then put it in the matching embossing punch.  A little gem to add a bit of bling.
DSCF4051
After cutting out the leaves I was left with a scrap of paper which I am hoping to use as a background on another card in the future.

I spent yesterday evening working on the left front of the baby cardigan so just the right front and two sleeves to go.

I ordered some cardstock from SU this week which has just been delivered so I will be able to make a start on this years Christmas cards now LOL.  I was naughty and spent enough to qualify for one of their free items which are available during their Sale-a-bration period.  It’s a beautiful three step stamping set with a gorgeous flower design – naughty, naughty I know.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Lovely thank you cards, Linda.
Have a nice weekend. :)

Barbi said...

You card is really beautiful.

Brigitte said...

So lovely, this Thank You card.

Lesley said...

What a beautiful card.I would be thrilled to receive one like that.

Julie said...

I bet your recipients loved your handmade special thank you.