Followers

Sunday, 25 January 2015

Tennis is most distracting

Today is the Cornwall Cottage Sampler SAL day.  After I had done my ironing the plan was to sit and do some stitching while watching the Australian Open.  However I found I became so engrossed in the tennis that I knew I wouldn’t have been able to concentrate so left it until this evening to work on.  A progress photo will be posted tomorrow, although I have just discovered a pesky frog has decided to make an appearance.  Thankfully it isn’t much to unpick but annoying all the same!

We called round to see our eldest son and his family this afternoon.  Unfortunately for my daughter in law morning sickness has decided to make an appearance but not as bad as normal for her (at the moment).  I played Frozen pairs with Elisha although I think there was a little cheating going on from time to time LOL.

Nothing much else to blog about today but I thought I’d share a photo of the plant I received for Mother’s day a few years back which I had split.  It’s starting to flower now and getting quite large.  It’s sister is in a pot beside it but about half the size.  Once it has finished flowering which hopefully won’t be for a while yet I will have to split them up again and find space for them all on other window sills.
DSCF4148
I hope you have all enjoyed your weekends as much as I have.

4 comments:

cucki said...

Have a lovely week my dear
Big hugs x

Queenie Jeannie said...

I have a black thumb, but your plant looks amazing!!! Bet it's even prettier when it blooms! I'm glad you had a great weekend. We did too, just a quiet, at-home kind.

Have a super week ahead!

Julie said...

Your plant looks lovely and healthy.

Lesley said...

What a pretty plant,looks like it will be with you for many years:-)