Followers

Thursday, 29 January 2015

Petals a plenty

All I’ve managed today is to stamp out lots of petals to be torn around to go on the mannequin.  This was mainly down to watching the tennis this morning before I went into work.  Unfortunately I wasn’t able to watch the conclusion of the match I was watching – having to work is so inconvenient at times LOL.  I set the box to record to watch this evening.  It meant an anxious afternoon of wondering what the result was.  I couldn’t wait to find out so text hubby during my break but he didn’t get back to me until I actually left work.  Needless to say I was happy to find that Andy Murray had won and has made it to the Australian Open final.  I wonder who his opponent will be on Sunday.  Just catching up on the match now.
DSCF4155

3 comments:

Kaisievic said...

That is a lot of petals.

Karen K said...

enjoy your paper tearing my friend and the tennis !

K x

Julie said...

Enjoy the final.....hope you dont have to work!