Followers

Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Part 3 almost complete

I’ve managed to spend quite a bit of time this evening on the Halloween SAL and part 3 is almost complete.  I’ve just got the bottom border bit of this section to do and a little bit to the hair of the second witch.  I need  to get the thread for this tomorrow while I am out and about with mother.  I am hoping I can complete this section tomorrow.  Just two more parts to go then.  I’ve been doing some research on these witches so I am also gaining a history lesson while working on this piece.
DSCF4121
Thank you for all your lovely comments on the new start and to all my posts in general – they are all very much appreciated.

7 comments:

katica said...

Lökés fantastic! I love your fabric, what are you using?

I have this in my stash too but haven't started it yet

Lesley said...

You are on a roll with this one.if there is a story attached to a stitched piece it is great to find out about it.

Julie said...

It's grown lots Linda, well done.

Karen K said...

Wow, this is really coming on Linda, well done you, have a great time out with your Mum today

K x

Barbi said...

This is a great piece Linda! The fabric is gorgeous.

Brigitte said...

Very nice progress. It's always interesting to get motivated to read about the background of some designs.

cucki said...

i love it so much dear x