Followers

Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Mannequin update

As you can see I didn’t quite get the mannequin completed using fragile papers for the 1st Paper Artsy Topic.  I’ve still got to stamp and tear out quite a few more of the petals before it has it’s skirt finished.  I’ve decided to continue decorating this mannequin using the Paper Artsy Topics for inspiration.  The 2nd Topic is Shiny Stuff and I have an idea where I might go with this but it could all change once the petals have been added.
DSCF4153
More progress on the Halloween SAL which seems to be coming on really well now and I am hopeful that I might get this finished within the next week.  It will mean I will be able to take it to be framed when I go down to Framin’ Crafty for the workshop on the 7th February.  I’ll then need to decide which of my other WIP’s that I should concentrate on next.
DSCF4154
Max had his stitches out today which I am sure will make him more comfortable.  He has another week of antibiotics and a visit to the vets next Wednesday and hopefully he will get the all clear.  We did have good news from the vet that what they had removed wasn’t cancerous which was a huge relief.

6 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Glad to hear the good news on Max. You must have been working on your witches almost non stop. Looking good. I always think the best part is choosing the frame o,go with the finished piece . Hugs Mrs A.

Lesley said...

Yiur mannequin is looking pretty and witches is coming along so well.
Great news about Max,our canine companions do make us worry when they are under the weather.

Karen K said...

Hi Linda

Glad to hear Max is on the mend and even more relieved to hear it wasn't cancerous xxxx

Love the witches, they are looking fabulous.

Mannequin coming on too x

K x

Julie said...

The mannequin looks pretty, the butterflys are gorgeous.
You've been busy with the witches, was the tennis boring?? lol

catherine said...

Your mannequin is looking fabulous Linda and is better to take time and achieve the result you want. Stitching looks great too. I am so sorry to read your sad news in your previous post and thinking of everyone.
x catherine

Brigitte said...

Grat progress on the witches project. And this mannequin is looking very interesting. I'm very curious about the skirt with all these petals.
Good news on Max.