As you can see I didn’t quite get the mannequin completed using fragile papers for the 1st Paper Artsy Topic. I’ve still got to stamp and tear out quite a few more of the petals before it has it’s skirt finished. I’ve decided to continue decorating this mannequin using the Paper Artsy Topics for inspiration. The 2nd Topic is Shiny Stuff and I have an idea where I might go with this but it could all change once the petals have been added.
More progress on the Halloween SAL which seems to be coming on really well now and I am hopeful that I might get this finished within the next week. It will mean I will be able to take it to be framed when I go down to Framin’ Crafty for the workshop on the 7th February. I’ll then need to decide which of my other WIP’s that I should concentrate on next.
Max had his stitches out today which I am sure will make him more comfortable. He has another week of antibiotics and a visit to the vets next Wednesday and hopefully he will get the all clear. We did have good news from the vet that what they had removed wasn’t cancerous which was a huge relief.