Followers

Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Just snippets

Another birthday card was required and I knew which stamp I wanted to use but do you think I could find it?  No!  It will no doubt turn up in a few days when I’m not specifically looking for it.  So I had to come up with something else and came across a stamp set from Paper Artsy by Squiggly Ink Ding and Dong Plate 4 and the birthday card came together really well.  I will show the full card once it has been received but once again I had great fun using up more scraps, of which there were even more of after yesterday afternoon.  The reason there were more – because I went through all my 12 x 12 paper and card stash.  I’ve managed to sort out a huge pile that I know I am never likely to use so I will donate them to a local craft group or the charity shop.  I’ve sorted out the paper pads into paper ranges, the cardstock is now altogether, all that is left is to try and get the cardstock sorted into colours and the papers into plain, striped, flowery, spotty, etc – still quite a task but it is at least a little more organised.
DSCF4066
Below is a sneak peak at the gift that I have been stitching, again I’ll show the full item once it has been received by the birthday girl.
DSCF4067

6 comments:

Karen K said...

Can't wait to see them finished K x

Kate said...

You're teasing us. :D

Katy said...

Ooh, I'm curious with that cute sneak peek!

Sally said...

Hello

The card looks great and your stitching looks really pretty!
Happy New Year x

Brigitte said...

That stitching is looking great and I'm curious to see the whole piece.

Julie said...

Looking forward to seeing your gift, the little snippet looks nice.