I spent yesterday evening working on the Poster Art journal cover and had a great time adapting one of the ideas Jenniebellie had given. The flowers are a Sizzix die cut and the petals were cut out individually by hand from my scraps and placed on top of the black die cuts. I’ve added some black lines to the patterned paper to give them a different look as I also did with the leaves and the stem. It was as Jenniebellie says in her tutorial very therapeutic. I’ve added some Tim Holtz corner protectors so all that remains now is to bind the pages of the journal into the cover. This has been a really fun workshop.
Back to work today