Followers

Monday, 12 January 2015

Journal cover complete

I spent yesterday evening working on the Poster Art journal cover and had a great time adapting one of the ideas Jenniebellie had given.  The flowers are a Sizzix die cut and the petals were cut out individually by hand from my scraps and placed on top of the black die cuts.  I’ve added some black lines to the patterned paper to give them a different look as I also did with the leaves and the stem.  It was as Jenniebellie says in her tutorial very therapeutic.  I’ve added some Tim Holtz corner protectors so all that remains now is to bind the pages of the journal into the cover.  This has been a really fun workshop.
DSCF4083
Back to work today Sad smile

7 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

What a pretty journal cover!! I think you did a fabulous job on it. Sorry you have to go back to work...gets in the way of playing, doesn't it??? Hugs!

Brigitte said...

Wow, this is looking gorgeous. I love the flower.

Kate said...

Lovely journal cover, Linda!

Julie said...

So very pretty, you did a super job Linda.

Karen K said...

Beautiful Linda x

Jay said...

Well done! It look great! Seriously impressed as usual.

Lesley said...

Love it:-)