Followers

Sunday, 11 January 2015

Disappearing 9 patch

Today I have been cutting out more squares for the disappearing 9 patch quilt I started last year.  I bought the Moda fabrics when they were reduced at Cowslips in the summer of last year.  I only got round to completing three of the disappearing 9 patch blogs with another one ready to cut up and stitch back together again.  Fingers crossed I am hoping to get my head round the new sewing machine DH bought me for Christmas this week and put some more together.  Who knows I might even get it done in time for this Christmas, but please don’t hold your breath as I am dreadful for flitting from one project to another.  They will all get finished one day!
DSCF4079
Nine patches all sewn together.

DSCF4080
Cut up and reassembled into the disappearing 9 patch.
DSCF4078
More squares cut and ready to go.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Fabulous, very pretty fabrics.

Kate said...

Looking good, Linda. The first time I made a disappearing 9 patch a neighbour asked me what I was working on and when I told her she said, "you're nuts"! I laughed and could see her point. :)

Christine said...

That is looking really pretty

Brigitte said...

That's a great fabric line.