Followers

Thursday, 22 January 2015

3 down 2 to go

I was able to finish part 3 of the SAL yesterday evening (well apart from a tiny amount of backstitch detail on the two witches).  I will hopefully make a start on the third witch over the weekend.  I have no idea who the next witch is as I have deliberately not looked ahead as I wanted it to remain a mystery to me.
DSCF4127
Many thanks for your well wishes for Max – he is feeling a bit happier today, although still a bit tender.  We have to go back to the vets tomorrow for them to have a look and see how he is healing and again next Wednesday to have his stitches removed.  Hopefully he will be back to normal again very soon.

6 comments:

Katy said...

Oh, nice piece! I remember studying Tituba and the Salem Witch Trials in school! Can't wait to see more progress!

Lesley said...

I'm glad Max is feeling a bit better.Lovely progress on Witches,looking forward to seeing your next witch take shape.

cucki said...

It's my fav stitch
Well done xx

Brigitte said...

Good to read that Max is feeling better.
Nice progress on your witches piece.

Karen K said...

Looking fabulous my friend, glad Max is on the mend, sending hugs

K xx

Julie said...

Good news Max is improving.
Witches looks super.