Followers

Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Christmas crafting with friends

Todays December journal page is going to be all about Christmas crafting with friends – I’ve not been able to complete a page for my journal as I ran out of yellow ink while I was trying to print the photos – doh!  I am going to share some photos though of the lovely friends that I have made since I started going down to Scrapbook Magic each month – they really are a lovely bunch of ladies and such fun to be with.  Laughter is guaranteed every time I visit.
DSCF3906DSCF3901
Everyone was being very productive.  Margaret (owner of Scrapbook Magic) was making a lovely Christmas scene – top left photo,  Chris was decorating a Tim Holtz Assemblage clock – top right photo.
DSCF3902DSCF3903
Kathy was busy making Christmas cards – left photo, Linda was decorating the pyramid box we had started at a workshop run by Helen of The Craft Project back in October.
DSCF3904
Fi was making Christmas tags and Janet who I’m missing a photo of was making Christmas cards.

Fi and Linda had also brought along some lovely Christmas gifts which I will share with you tomorrow when hopefully I can get some photos of them in daylight hours - thank you very much for your kindness.

I had taken along some clean cans and was covering them firstly with some gesso and then with torn strips of Graphic 45 paper from the 12 Days of Christmas pad.  The ladies at Sccrapbook Magic know what my intended project is and I am very much hoping that it will be near to completion by the time I go down there to visit again in two weeks time.  Any guesses as to what I am trying to create?

DSCF3899

DSCF3900
DSCF3908
Thank you to everyone who has been leaving me comments on my December journal project they are always very much appreciated x

6 comments:

Brigitte said...

Crafting and scrapbooking can be such a great way to spend your time when doing it with friends. Seems to be a nice group you are crafting together with.

Sally said...

I can't guess - I'll have to wait and see!
The ladies look like they are really enjoying themselves (:

Lesley said...

It all looks great fun.love the way your cans turned out.

Julie said...

What a busy bunch of crafters!

My name is Wynneth said...

Looks a lot of fun Linda. I'm hoping to get back to being able to go down there again, it's so nice there and Margaret is lovely. Tell her "hi" from me and wish her a Happy Christmas. I hope the new year will mean I am able to get down there again.

Your empty cans look intriguing, already looking good with the G45 papers on already. Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer to find out what you are creating !

Luv
Wynneth
X

Karen K said...

oooh the cans look interesting, can't wait to see what they are

K x