Followers

Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Going crackers

A while ago I bought a Tonic cracker die with the intention of making them up for my work colleagues Christmas treat.  The cracker die actually gives a four sided cracker but I have taken one of the sides off and then attached six of them together to make a larger cracker as illustrated on the Create & Craft programme which tempted me to buy the die in the first place.  I still have a fair amount of decorating of the crackers to do which will keep me occupied for quite a few evenings yet.  The leftover side of the cracker I’m hoping to make a matching Christmas card out of but I’m not yet sure about all the little squares that come out after cutting each cracker.  I think by the time I’ve made all of the treats up I will have 864 of them!
DSCF3872

5 comments:

Sally said...

These are lovely x

Julie said...

They are wonderful, and I love the tags in the post below.

Kate said...

Very intriguing crackers, Linda. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with the little squares - 864 of them? ^^

catherine said...

Fabulous Linda and great use of the die. these will just look brilliant to give. have a good weekend
x catherine

My name is Wynneth said...

I've looked at the cracker dies and been a little tempted - looking forward to seeing your finished crackers.

Luv
Wynneth
X