Followers

Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Fabulous Tags

Today I have been down to Scrapbook Magic for Margaret’s monthly tag workshop.  We have made a total of 26 wonderful tags throughout the year, using different products and learning new techniques – it’s been a fabulous experience as with any of the workshops Margaret runs.  If you are ever down in Cornwall on holiday or live within daily travelling then I highly recommend checking out Margaret’s class schedule and booking yourself in – it can only enhance your holiday/day.
DSCF3869
Todays tags look so much better in real life as the camera hasn’t really picked out all the lovely sparkle that is on them. 
DSCF3870

6 comments:

Anne said...

The tags are gorgeous Linda. Hope you and family are well. Anne x

Karen K said...

beautiful Linda x

Kate said...

Linda, your tags are fabulous! It must be such fun to attend this workshop.

catherine said...

These look fabulous Linda and it's always so special when you really enjoy going to classes and learn so much. have a good weekend
x catherine

Lesley said...

Very pretty crafting. Think I would be keeping these tags they are too pretty to throw out with the paper.

My name is Wynneth said...

I love these tags Linda and am so sorry that I only managed to get to a few of the tag classes and I so enjoyed the ones I did.

Looking forward to seeing your whole set of tags all together.

Luv
Wynneth
X