Followers

Sunday, 26 October 2014

Just the top border to go

The last bauble was finished today along with the final little star which now leaves me just the border and name.  There is also some decorative back stitching to be added to completely finish it off but I am so pleased with the weekends progress and just hope I can continue the momentum throughout the coming week.
DSCF3847
I had a good excuse to just stitch this afternoon as Andy Murray was playing in the Valencia final – what a fantastic match to watch.  How they maintain the standard of tennis they do is quite amazing.  Those that know me know that I am very much an avid fan of Andy Murray and was so pleased he won which has given him the chance to qualify for the end of year tournament – something I don’t think many people would have thought possible just a few short weeks ago.  It will be interesting to see where he ends up in the ATP ranking come the end of the year.  C’mon Andy!

5 comments:

catherine said...

You are making fabulous progress with your stitching Linda and it looks like it will be finished in no time now!!
Have a good week
x catherine

cucki said...

wow its really looking so lovely x

Lesley said...

I love this design it is so colourful:-)

Julie said...

It looks fabulous Linda, such a vibrant and colourful design.

Well done to Andy, I've been watching his mum in Strictly lol

Penny Hanuszak said...

This stitchery has so much love in it! Wow what a great piece.