Followers

Thursday, 2 October 2014

CAS(E) this sketch #94

Another Christmas card made, this time using the sketch from the CAS(E) this sketch challenge.  I’ve used one of the Sheena Douglas embossing folders to create the patterned background.  One of my favourite SU stamp sets Mosaic Madness which I have stamped out nine times and used gold embossing powder.  These were then punched out using the co-coordinating  punch.  The sentiment came from SU and is a freebie at the moment with a qualifying order.  Is my cardmaking Mojo finally coming back  - I certainly hope so as I still have lots of Christmas cards to make so i am hoping to keep on finding inspiring blog challenges to keep the momentum going.
DSCF3717

7 comments:

cucki said...

So beautiful xxx

Julie said...

Very elegant, gorgeous.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet & pretty! Great take on the sketch!

catherine said...

Hi Linda. Your card looks fabulous and love the embossed background. Works really well with the card
x catherine

Karen K said...

lovely card Linda x

angelwhispers said...

Hi Linda love your card its very classy just love it.

I know times fly's and they grow up far too fast.

Hope your having a lovely weekend.

Chanelle xxxx

Queenie Jeannie said...

Such an elegant card!! LOVE the embossing folder!! The mosaic stamp/punch got a lot of lovin' from me when it was first out but I haven't used it in ages. Thanks for some new inspiration!!!