Followers

Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Quick birthday card

It was my brother in laws birthday yesterday and I had tried over the weekend to think of what to make him but to no avail.  However yesterday morning with only an hour to make it before going into work I managed to put this card together using scraps of Graphic 45 papers.  I’m very happy with how it turned out and even happier that I used up some of my pile of scraps which has been growing rapidly after making all the brag books and 3D projects recently.  It’s surprising what you can come up with when you have limited time and use minimal materials – sometimes I think I have just to much to choose from.
DSCF3706

7 comments:

Anne said...

Great card - I agree that sometimes we make better ones when we have to just get it done!! Hope all well with you both. Anne x

cucki said...

It's so sweet x

Kate said...

Lovely card, Linda.

Karen K said...

It certainly is amazing what you can do under a bit of pressure, I sometimes find that's when I make the nicest things. It's great.

K x

Julie said...

Sometimes a quick project can be the best, I bet he loved this one.

Brigitte said...

The card turned out great.

My name is Wynneth said...

Love this card linda, such fabby papers - I never find it easy making cards for our menfolk.

Luv
Wynneth
X