Followers

Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Bell Witch–Part 2 completed

I have finally managed to complete Part 2 of the Halloween SAL from Primitive Hare.  This is Bell Witch and I am loving the primitive look.  Part 3 arrived in my inbox earlier in the month and I am hoping to make a start on it later this week but I don’t think I will get it completed before the end of September.  I will certainly try my best to do as much as possible before Part 4 arrives.
DSCF3709
My new stamps from Paperbabe stamps arrived today – always such quick service and they look fabulous.  Fingers crossed I will get to play with them later in the week as well.  Always so much to do on my list and never enough time!

3 comments:

cucki said...

I love it so much xxx

Karen K said...

Looking good Linda, hope you get to play with your new stamps.

k x

My name is Wynneth said...

You are doing so well to keep up with this SAL, looking forward to seeing it all finished.

Luv
Wynneth
X