Followers

Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Silver wedding anniversary

It’s our dear friends Phillip and Karens silver wedding anniversary today and this is the card I made and sent to them.  It has been received safely and I hope they have had a wonderful day celebrating this milestone in their marriage.  Wishing you both much happiness and many more years together.
DSCF3660
It’s also the first card I have made in ages.  I used some new embossing folders from Crafters Companion, new stamps from Heartfelt Creations and new dies from Tattered Lace, along with one of my favourite butterfly stamps and matching punch.  Lots of embossing both dry and heat embossing with silver embossing powder.  I really must try getting back into my card making as there is so much NUBS waiting to be used LOL!

3 comments:

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
My name is Wynneth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.