Followers

Friday, 11 July 2014

Penguin update and a mystery

July seems to be flying by with lots of shift swaps at work and outpatient appointments going on throughout the month.   I’ve managed to spend a little time on the Christmas stocking and the penguin will soon be able to stand on his own two feet, although still a long way off from leaving the nest.  I might have got a lot more done if I had remembered to take my threads with me when I met up with a crafting friend earlier in the week LOL
DSCF3515
I have tried very hard not to start anything new but I couldn’t resist joining in with Isobel’s mystery Halloween SAL available from the Primitive Hare shop.  I’ve been working on this one before I go into work and I am trying hard to get part one completed before part two comes out – might just have to spend some additional time on it over the weekend.
DSCF3516
I’ve also got the next month in the Garden Journal series to start – have fallen slightly behind as June has gone and not a stitch put into June’s Honeysuckle so need to remedy that over the weekend too.  So many things to be done and never enough hours in the day to do them.  We have our granddaughter’s birthday party to look forward to on Sunday – DD asked me to make and decorate her cake.  It’s been a long time since I’ve made a children’s cake before so it will be interesting to see how well that turns out.  The request was a My Little Pony style cake – fingers crossed it will look something like a pony.

6 comments:

cucki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
catherine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs A. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Irish Cherokee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.