Followers

Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Part 1 completed, birthday girl and stocking update.

I’ve managed to complete Part 1 of the Halloween mystery SAL from The Primitive Hare today.  Part 2 came out last week so thankfully I’ve not fallen too far behind with this stitching.  I’m stitching it on some hand dyed fabric from The Crafty Kitten which is 16 count aida.  I’m working with one strand of cotton as I found it was too bulky looking with two strands – it looks more delicate to me.
DSCF3574
I took loads of pictures at Savannah’s birthday party on the 13th which includes this one of her with her Nanna Jane blowing out the candles on the Little Pony cake I’d made for her.  The cake by was no way perfect but it certainly brought a lovely smile to Savannah’s face.
DSCF3547
 I also love the photo of her playing at her dressing table pretending to put on her make up just like mummy does.  It was a fun afternoon with lots of bouncing on the trampoline (for the children) and party games.  I just can’t believe she is two already.
DSCF3540
The Christmas stocking for Elisha is coming along nicely and the penguin apart from his hat is complete.  I’m now working on the large Christmas present at the bottom of the stocking and then I’ll be able to work on the top half of the stocking.  I’m hoping I can keep the enthusiasm going on this one and get it finished within the next couple of months.  The problem with me is there are so many other distractions all the time including another trip down to Scrapbook Magic for a day of crafting tomorrow.
DSCF3575

6 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cucki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs A. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brigitte said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Darnell J Knauss said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Queenie Jeannie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.