Followers

Saturday, 7 June 2014

Storage caddy

It’s been another week of hospital visiting – Dad is doing ok.  Hopefully next week we will find out about the minor op they are going to do to sort out one of his problems, another of his problems has almost cleared up and then when the minor op has been completed they will make a decision about his more difficult to solve problem.  Amazingly enough two of the problems he has known about for several years and never bothered to go to the Dr’s to get them sorted, deciding instead to just bury his head in the sand – everything has changed and he wants them sorted NOW!
DSCF3451
DH has gone away for the weekend so I decided in between hospital visiting I would make some time for me and enjoy a crafting project.  For months now I have been wanting to make this storage caddy which Clare Charvill did a fantastic video tutorial for on the  Graphic 45 blog.  Instead of using chipboard I used some thick black foam board that I already had ( a few minor adjustments required) and I have used papers from the Steampunk Spells paper range instead of the Mother Goose range.  This meant it would match the shoebox holder that I created some time ago.   The edges have been coloured using a red gold metallic Promarker.  This was a fun project to do and I will probably add a few embellishments to it over the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Good news dad is getting help and recovering, I hope he is soon home and feeling much better Linda.

Another super project you have created.

xxx