Followers

Tuesday, 17 June 2014

NBUS Challenge #1

The very lovely, funny and talented Darnell of djkardkreations has set up a NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff) challenge blog
button aqua (1)
This is an easy one as I have tons of stash that has not been used but has been patiently waiting inside my craft cupboards for just such a day and just such a challenge to come along and make their debut.  In this case it was from three different stamps sets that came free with various craft magazine.  I initially made this card design as my Father’s Day card and then decided to use the scraps that I had left over to make another three (I have another two balloons stamped out so a further two could be made at the weekend).  I’m going to be using another one of them this week for my son-in-laws birthday tomorrow but have left sentiments off the other two so that they can be used for a variety of occasions.
DSCF3489

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I am so loving this card Linda! The frame around that fabulous cluster of words is awesome. I love that hot air balloon floating along and then your banner with the happy birthday is so fun! A great CAS card! Hugs, Brenda

Brenda said...

What a lovely card Linda! I love that word collage in that frame. I also love that hot air balloon and your cute banner sentiment. Such a great CAS card! Hugs, Brenda

Darnell J Knauss said...

Now what's not to love about these, especially since the stamps were FREE?! I love them, Linda, and love how clever it is that you've made your design so you can keep several in your stash and just add an appropriate sediment for the moment. Genius! Especially since these would be great guy cards, too!

Thank you, Linda, for playing in my NBUS Challenge, for your friendship, and your very kind encouragement!! Hugs, Darnell

JD/ Jill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs.B said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.