Followers

Sunday, 29 June 2014

Mojo Monday challange #351

A couple of weeks ago while at Scrapbook Magic I picked up some lovely papers by Marion Smith from the Nirvana range and the Garment District range.  My card making and craft making  Mojo in general seems to have disappeared recently – possibly due to the fact I spent a month going backwards and forwards to the hospital visiting dad.  Thankfully he is now out of hospital for the moment.  To try and get my Mojo working again I looked around the many challenge blogs to try and get some inspiration so I could actually use some of the lovely papers that I’d bought.  I found a great sketch on the Mojo Monday challenge blog and as my brain is unable to come up with much inspiration at the I pretty much followed the sketch to a tee.
DSCF3506
As I’d made a card for a girl yesterday I thought I’d make a boy card today – both fairly clean and simple which seems to be all I can manage at the moment.  Fingers crossed inspiration and motivation will come back soon.
DSCF3507

3 comments:

catherine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen K said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.