Followers

Monday, 9 June 2014

May’s Lily of the Valley


I have managed to work on May’s Lily of the Valley from the My Garden Journal series this weekend.  The first photo is where I had left it just over a week ago.
DSCF3447
And here it is after the weekends stitching – I’ve really enjoyed working on this one especially as it contains the flower for my birthday month and a flower I love the look and smell of.  I am hoping that I will get it finished by the end of the week.  I think then I should concentrate on Elisha’s Christmas stocking next otherwise it is never going to be ready in time.
DSCF3453

7 comments:

Marcy said...

Lovely! This is such a pretty piece.

Christine said...

That is looking gorgeous!

cucki said...

Beautiful stitching *•*

Julie said...

Lily of the Valley is such a beautiful flower and so pungent when picked, it always reminds me of my late mother-in-law, her birthday was May too.

Love and {hugs} x

Kate said...

It's beautiful, Linda. Belated Happy Birthday. :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is a lovely series of designs. Lily of the Valley are beautiful flowers too.

Natasha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.