Followers

Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Inching by to say

I feel really sorry for anyone I know who has a birthday in June – why? – because I always seem to have a mental block with their dates.  I have four important dates to try and remember.  Our DIL’s is the 3rd, our friends son Michael’s birthday on the 9th, our son-in-laws on the 18th and our nephews on the 21st.  For some reason I always seem to forget to get cards to Michael and our nephew on their due date – I have no idea why as they have been celebrating their birthdays on the same day every year for the past 14 and soon to be 18 years respectively.  For Michael I made this belated birthday card to apologise (again for forgetting) using this sweet stamp from Paper Artsy along with a sentiment on the outside of the card from Avocado Arts.  Fingers crossed I will remember to get our nephews card to him on time this Saturday especially with it being his 18th birthday – wish me luck.
DSCF3455
Yesterday we spent some time tidying up the garden, cutting the grass and weeding mainly – I also cut some of our lovely Sweet Peas and brought them inside to place on our kitchen window sill so that we could enjoy their fragrance (well for me enjoy).
image
And today we took a walk along the Tarka Trail from Bideford to Instow and on our way back we came along this beautiful butterfly/moth – it really was so pretty with it’s wings of lilac and blue.  Isn’t nature wonderful.
DSCF3492

10 comments:

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cucki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cucki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
catherine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Darnell J Knauss said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natasha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs A. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen K said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.