Followers

Monday, 30 June 2014

I can see clearly now

I’ve finally picked up the penguin Christmas stocking again.  Here is how it looked the last time I worked on it way back in February – I can’t believe it has been so long since I last worked on it.  Must crack on with it now in order to get it finished in time for this Christmas.
DSCF3012
The penguin now has both eyes so can keep a watchful eye on my progress each day.  I’ve managed to get quite a few stitches in over the past few stitching sessions but still a long, long way to go.
DSCF3508

5 comments:

cucki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen K said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.