Followers

Thursday, 29 May 2014

My Garden Journal –Aprils Showers

Over the bank holiday weekend – on the Sunday in fact I finally put the finishing stitches into April’s Showers from the My Garden Journal series.  I loved this one and only made one mistake which was easy to rectify.  I was also able to make a start on May’s but this has come to a standstill for the minute due to the fact my dad was taken into hospital on the bank holiday Monday.  He’s recovering well from the problem that he was taken in for but there are a few other issues which are now being dealt with so it could be a little while before he is back home again – so it’s been a lot of to and fro to the hospital this week for us.
DSCF3444

7 comments:

Natasha said...

I am sorry to hear about your Dad. I hope he mends quickly!!

April Showers looks great I am getting ready to finally start on Feburary :)

Have a wonderful Day!

cucki said...

Wow so beautiful
Well done dear x

Lesley said...

Very pretty,a loovely design.
I hope your dad's stay in hospital is not too long.

Christine said...

Great finish! I hope your dad gets well soon

Julie said...

Pretty finish. Get well wishes for your father Liinda, I hope he is soon home and recovering well.

Barbaral said...

Lovely stitching, very nice! I hope your dad gets better very soon!:)

Darnell J Knauss said...

This turned out so gorgeous, Linda! You should be very proud!! I'm terribly sorry to hear about your father taking ill and I hope he is better soon! Hugs, Darnell