Followers

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Stitching updates

I managed to stitch on the landscape a few evenings last week – there's a lot of colour changes in this section so progress wasn’t as much as I had hoped for.  Here is how it looked on the 3rd March.
DSCF3060
And here it is now with a weeks worth of stitching.
DSCF3069
The Wizard of Oz is a really enjoyable little stitch and working over 1 is so dainty and I’m really liking the look of it.  Who knows it might inspire me to have a go at one of the many lovely Heaven &Earth designs out there.
DSCF3061
Good progress has been made on The Wizard of Oz and I’ve probably completed just over a quarter of it.  I’m hoping I might be able to add this to my list of finishes by the end of the month.
DSCF3068

3 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Beautiful work on both projects Linda, the first one is just beautiful. I love the Wizard of Oz too.

k x

Darnell J Knauss said...

I love these work-in-progress posts, Linda! It's like watching figures appear out of the fog! Good job!! Hugs, Darnell

Julie said...

Nice fabric choice for the WofOz.