Followers

Sunday, 16 March 2014

Shoe box paint holder

A couple of weeks ago I saw a video on You Tube and thought I’d have a go at recycling some of the shoeboxes which DS2 had lying empty in his bedroom after buying himself some new footwear.  After I had used masking tape to join it together I painted the masking taped areas with black acrylic paint.  I’ve used black cardstock and Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells papers to decorate all of the box and this has made it even sturdier.
DSCF3076
DSCF3075
I am going to use this one to put my newly acquired Paper Artsy Fresco paints in (which will increase with each visit to Scrapbook Magic no doubt LOL)  along with the few others that I currently own.  It could be used for allsorts crafting items so another one could me made at a later date.
DSCF3077

2 comments:

Karen K said...

Oh very clever and so pretty, great job

Julie said...

Fabulous! you do make lots of wonderful things Linda.