Followers

Monday, 17 March 2014

Happy Anniversary St Patrick style

Today is my mum and dads 58th wedding anniversary.  I was blog hopping last week and came across some digital images and papers from Heather Hudson’s blog My Artistic Adventures which I thought would be great to use this year.  Heather has some lovely vintage inspired images and papers and while I don’t use digital images very often I thought these were so sweet.  I also used them last week to make a birthday card for my friends daughter whose birthday is also today.  The doilies were acquired at last years Scrapaholix retreat – every meal time there would be doilies on some of the plates so we would all gather them up as we knew we could use them either on scrapbook layouts or cards in the future.
DSCF3079
I was able to spend a little this morning working on one of the canvasses I bought at Dunelm Mill last weekend.  It’s still a work in progress as I used texture paste this morning so had to leave it to dry – I may be able to add something to it tomorrow evening if I’m lucky.   As soon as I have completed it I will post it up on my blog.  Yesterday I was sorting out my craft stash and came across various items which I will put aside for the canvasses as I found out on Friday anything can be used.  It was also quite scary seeing just how much stash I have acquired over the years.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Happy anniversary to your parents, a beautiful card you made for them.

Lesley said...

Many congratulations to your mum and dad.What a lovely card to celebrate 58 years.

cucki said...

Big hugs x

Kate said...

Lovely card, Linda. Congrats to your parents on their 58th ... quite a milestone.