Followers

Saturday, 1 March 2014

Easter treats and enjoying a walk in the sunshine

We had to collect a parcel today but on the way back we went to Plymbridge Woods to take Max for a walk and make the most of the beautiful sunshine we woke up to today.

The Easter treats were made using SU cardstock and I found the idea on Paula Knall’s blog Knall Crafting.  I had to adapt it slightly with the score lines so that the once the eggs were placed in the window the treats didn’t fall over.  I’m taking part in a craft fayre later this month so I am hoping I might be able to sell a few of them there – if not then I will be ahead of the game with Easter treats for my work colleagues. 
DSCF3040
With all the rain we have had over the past couple of months the river was very full and fast flowing but it was lovely and clear.
WP_20140301_002
Most of the trees are still bare but some of them had lovely burnt orange leaves still left on them.
WP_20140301_004
Max exploring with me hiding not very well behind the tree.
WP_20140301_005
The Cann viaduct where the old railway line used to run out to Tavistock.
WP_20140301_008
The view looking the other way from the viaduct.
WP_20140301_009
A closer view of the view from the viaduct.

WP_20140301_010













Lots of Catkins were seen along the route and just look at that lovely blue sky with only a few white clouds in sight.

WP_20140301_007


3 comments:

Anne said...

hello Linda. Gosh you've been busy.Some lovely makes!! Love the photos of your walk. I miss walks ( my knee has been playing up big time :-( )
I had a class today and one of the things we made was the treat holder - I cased Paula's. The ladies loved it.
Anne x

Julie said...

Good luck at the craft fayre, i'm sure they will be very popular. they are lovely.

Karen K said...

Gorgeous Easter treads Linda and beautiful pictures of your trip out x great picture of Max x x