Followers

Saturday, 8 February 2014

Winner of January's Snowdrop chart

Huge apologies for not being in the land of blog for a while.  Lots of nice things going on which have kept me busy including a tag workshop down at Mullion, doing an SU workshop, looking after Logan and Savannah and taking them out to see our other grandchildren Connor and Elisha, coffee with friends, crafting with friends and work, work, work.  Still I have a week off now so am hoping to have something to post on my blog over the next few days.

Anyway the winner of the chart January's Snowdrop is Natasha of A Stitchers Ramblings  if you could e-mail me your address I will get the chart posted out to you this coming week.

4 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Stay safe in the storms today ! Thanks for last night's SU! demonstration, I love my little make-n-take tag.

Thanks also for your company (and especially the lift) at the workshop in Mullion.

Well done on winning Natasha.

luv
wynneth
x

Anne said...

Just saying hello. As someone else has said - stay safe. We've had the tail end of the storm today and that was enough. Anne x

PS Thought I'd just say I got three orders for SU after my last class - maybe it's happening - slowly ;-) x

Julie said...

Congrats to Natasha on her win.
Have a lovely week off - hope mother nature sends you some nice weather!

Natasha said...

Thank you again Linda, I emailed you yesterday I hope you did recieve it :) I am going to get my threads and fabric together this weekend to start on this Monday!!

Have a wonderful day!