Followers

Thursday, 27 February 2014

Tag Holder

I did a Tags & Techniques workshop at Scrapbook Magic last month and thoroughly enjoyed getting inky and learning a few new techniques.  Margaret is holding these monthly so I am eagerly awaiting the next workshop on the 5th March.  However, I wanted somewhere to store the tags I have created (which on the back of each tag has the instructions on how it was created) so that they are readily available for future reference and I came across a great tutorial that is available to purchase from Helen Allen's blog The Craft Project.  There's a choice of two base designs and the printed instructions are very clear and easy to follow but just in case you prefer to see if being created, Helen has also included links to videos which also show you how to construct the tag holder.
DSCF3034..
Now that I’ve made one I might even begin to take part in the Tim Holtz monthly tags which will also give me an excuse to make another tag holder to store them – this time I will make one using the alternative base design.

While out walking with Max this morning I could see lots of Cherry Blossom coming out on the trees and our Rhododendron bush which is in a planter outside our front door also has lots of lovely buds coming out into flower.
DSCF3039

1 comment:

Julie said...

Such a great idea, it looks really complicated but very clever too.