Followers

Tuesday, 11 February 2014

A stitching update

At the beginning of the month I was working on a secret project which I will be able to reveal on the 14th February as part of the Secret Stitching Sweetheart event that Joanne of Serendipitous Stitching is hosting.  My main focus this month has been on Seven Virtues and I am over halfway to completing it now and really enjoying it – not very taxing on the brain and only a few colours to work with.  I haven’t picked up Elisha’s Christmas stocking so far this month but hopefully this Friday will see some stitches put into it, nor have I worked on the landscape picture either.  The next chart from the My Garden Journal series arrived from the Patchwork Rabbit this morning – February’s Primrose so I will probably spend some of the weekend working on that one once I have checked out if I need any threads – if I do it will be a quick trip into Hobbycraft on Thursday morning.
DSCF3011
Today I took Logan, Savannah and Colette to a play den new to us called Zero Gravity over in Satltash, lots of fun was had by all of us and hopefully some energy burned off by Logan and Savannah.
DSCF3009
DSCF3003 DSCF3004 DSCF3002
I even managed to enjoy a lovely walk along the creek with Max this afternoon – the sun was shining and it was feeling quite warm.  Amazingly though I’d not been back home much longer than ten minutes when the skies opened up again and it poured down – is it ever going to stop?

More fun for just me tomorrow as I’m off to another workshop in Mullion at Scrapbook Magic where I will be making an album using lovely Graphic 45 papers.  This evening I have been busy making some more Valentine Day’s treats – I will post them up tomorrow.

2 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Linda

Gosh the children are growing up and I can see the family looks in them both. They look super cute.

The stitching is looking beautiful, really gorgeous.

I am sure everyone is sick of the rain now ! !

K x

Julie said...

Seven Virtues is looking beautiful Linda.

Aww cute playtime buddies you had!

I've decided to put my next stocking on hold till I finish the Santa Village charts otherwise i'll be stitching mostly Christmas stuff lol.

I'm in the sweetheart blog hop too.