Followers

Thursday, 2 January 2014

Yearly Reminder

I made this yearly reminder at a Scrapbook Magic workshop at the end of December – a fun day as always with Margaret who owns the shop.  While I’ve managed to get it put up on the wall I need to write down all the birthdays and anniversaries so that I can hopefully be completely organised this year and not forget any!  I’ve also got a couple of charms that I need to add to it which I didn’t have time to put on while at the workshop and I’m ashamed to say didn’t do as soon as I got back home.  I now have three days off from work so I should be able to complete that small task along with a handful of thank you cards that I need to make.
DSCF2894
Unfortunately I have succumbed to yet another cold and so have been very lazy over the past couple of days – today has been a tough one but thankfully I made it through the working day.  Hopefully a good nights rest will be had tonight and I will finally begin to feel brighter tomorrow.

4 comments:

Sandee Setliff said...

Great way to organize all those dates and anniversaries! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Kate said...

Your 'Yearly Reminder' is a terrific idea. Good luck with your cold. :)

Karen K said...

Get well soon, Happy New Year x x lovely project

K x x

Julie said...

A great organiser. I hope you are feeling much better and the cold had left you Linda. X