Followers

Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Selfie LO

I took this photo of myself must be over two years ago and it has been going backwards and forwards with me to the Exeter crop for most of that time.  It’s one of the few photos of myself that I am relatively happy with.  I guess I was waiting for the right papers to come along before I could make a page out of it.  Saturday was that day – the kit was just perfect.  The top two papers came with the kit, along with the cardstock.  On the other side of the papers there were some really bright pink and blue flowers and small stars.  I loved the neutral tones on the side I used and along with another sheet of paper I had in my stash from a previous kit I played with different shapes for the layers.  I’ve used some new products from SU to embellish the LO.  The flower stamp is just one of six different flowers that come in a set and it has it’s own coordinating punch.  The little banner punch is available during SU’s Sale-a-bration  period which runs from now until the end of March.  My favourite new product though is the White Chalk Marker pen which I have used to outline the flowers, banner and outside of the fancy shaped layer – I think I might have to stock up on them as I can see me using it a lot.
DSCF2947

5 comments:

Julie said...

That is so elegant Linda, a real beauty.

Karen K said...

Linda, what a beautiful photo and a fantastic layout, you look gorgeous and boy can I see your kids in you, particularly Colette. It is truly wonderful and you should be very proud of it. I think your hair looks fantastic.

K x

Mrs A. said...

This is lovely Linda and I like your self photo. There are only certain photos of me I like as I hate my nose (just not enough to get a nose job though)!.
Hugs Mrs A.

catherine said...

Such a lovely project Linda and a great happy photo. Love the banner.
Hope everything is ok with you and sorry for being absent for a while - Life been really busy. Thanks for you supportive comment on my journal piece. started to Wonder if I was any good at it!!
x catherine

My name is Wynneth said...

Your LO is fabulous Linda - such a gorgeous selfie you've used too !! I know what you mean about not liking pix of yourself, I'm the same LOL

Loving all the papers and other elements you've used, such gentle and calm colours.

One of these days I WILL get some scrapbooking done, I do have lots of empty scrapbooks just waiting to be used.

luv
wynneth
x