Followers

Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Quick and clean and simple Thank You cards

I needed to make some thank you cards for people who had been kind enough to give me Christmas presents.  One of the presents was a stamp set which came from our work Secret Santa and the flower on the cards is just one of several on the stamp sheet.
DSCF2896
 I’ve coloured them in using my Copics – it’s been a while since I’ve done any colouring and it was something I could easily do while taking it easy and trying to get over my cold bugs (hopefully no germs will be passed on).  I also added some of the clear Wink of Stella which a crafting friend gave to me as a Christmas present to give the flower a little bit of sparkle.  The Thank You sentiment is an SU stamp as is the polka dot paper.

DSCF2897
Over the weekend I was also able to work on the stocking cross stitch and made steady progress with that.  I’ll take a photo of that this week before my next session of stitching on it begins.

The cold is lingering and has affected my hearing but generally in myself I feel much better even if I don't really sound it.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Great card Linda. Hope you soon recover from your cold. Anne x #40

Kate said...

Lovely cards, Linda. I especially like the polka dot fabric!

Julie said...

How nice to receive one of this in the post, brighten a dull day for your friends.

Karen K said...

Lovely Linda x get well soon

Suzanne Bramble said...

Just catching up with blog land after a long break.
Lovely cards. I'm suffering myself with horrid (love that word!) bugs at the moment too. Hope you feel better soon. xXx