Followers

Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Last weeks Christmas card creation

I forgot to post the cards I made last week at our weekly craft meeting.  This time we met at Wynneth’s house and we were able to use a set of her stamps and dies called In Stitches from Clearly Besotted.  I’ve used an SU embossing folder as a backdrop to the cute penguin image and added some bling to the centre of the snowflakes.  Simply  matted onto some silver mirri card and a greeting added below the penguin.  I also stamped out some of the reindeer from the same set and we had great fun deciding if the dots that came with the stamp set were nostrils or eyes for the reindeer.  After many silly jokes about having ‘no idea’  Wynneth was finally able to add the dots to the reindeer for us to make up our mind (after a lot of laughter).  The general consensus was that they were eyes and not nostrils.
DSCF2952
So I now have three cards made ready for Christmas.  I wonder what we will create this evening at Moya’s?

4 comments:

Christine said...

They are adorable, got to love penguins

Julie said...

I always love to see what you have created Linda, hope you had fun with your friends this week.

Mrs A. said...

These are little cuties but where are the reindeer!! Lol. hugs Mrs A.

My name is Wynneth said...

Your cards are gorgeous Linda - think that if it's still available I might have to add that fabby embossing folder to my wish list ! It's just perfect with the cute pengie.

I'm so glad we sorted out the nostrils-vs-eyes debate, but it gave us all a giggle during our lovely crafting evening.

luv
wynneth
x