Followers

Wednesday, 1 January 2014

First new start for 2014

Here is the stocking that I am going to stitch for Elisha this year.  I was amazed that I actually had all the required threads for this one so no new stash required – always a bonus. The pattern is from a Cross Stitch Gold magazine and I’m hoping to stitch on this at least once a week like last year along with fellow stocking cross stitchers Julie, Catherine and Regina.
DSCF2889
It’s been fun reading about what other stitchers are hoping to achieve this year – let’s hope it’s a good one for all of us.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Looking forward to watching your progress Linda. Anne x

Kate said...

That is an adorable stocking - enjoy stitching it.

Julie said...

Happy New Year to you and yours Linda.
Great design, I'll maybe start mine at the beginning of February, got a deadline exchange to do NOW... forgot about the posting date for that! and another I want to finish up before I start anything new.

My name is Wynneth said...

The stocking pattern looks fab linda, I'm sure the finished project will be amazing.

Good luck with sticking t your stitching plan for 2014.

Luv
Wynneth
X