Followers

Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Final finish for 2013

I’d like to wish all my followers, family and friends a Very Happy New Year – wishing you all the best for 2014.
DSCF2888
I am also happy to report that I have finally finished the teddy bear birth sampler for Savannah.  I will take it to be framed next week and will then put it aside until her 2nd birthday.  I still have lots of WIP’s to work on in 2014 as well as numerous other projects I hope to make a start on too.
Achievements for 2013
Outstanding WIP’s completed 4 out of 17 – not a great number but at least it’s four ticked off the list.  I’ve also had to abandon two of them as I can’t find the patterns so I have 11 long outstanding WIP’s to carry forward into 2014.
New starts in 2013  was 7 and I completed 5 off them so only two to carry forward into 2014.
Total completed for 2013 was 9 out of 24 so if I take away the abandoned projects I have 13 to carry forward.
Total books read in 2013was 14
Knitting projects finished was one out of two.  I never did get to finish the baby blanket (bought the new parents something instead) but I do intend to rectify the mistake I made and finish it this year – I’m sure a new baby will be born that I can give it to some time in the future LOL.
On reflection I think I achieved quite a lot along with my paper crafting projects and I'm looking forward to more stitching, knitting, reading and sewing in 2014.

7 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful sampler, Linda.
Happy New Year!

Julie said...

Well done on your achievements in 2013 Linda.
Wishing you a very Happy New Year xx

Anne said...

Hello Linda think you accomplished a lot more than me. Happy New Year to you and your family. Anne x

Mrs A. said...

You finished your sampler along with quite a few other things too. It looks great. wishing you a Happy Crafty New Year. Hugs Mrs A.

Darnell J Knauss said...

Beautiful, Linda! What an accomplishment! In fact, what a LOT of accomplishments for you in 2013 ~ I love how you listed them out!! I wish you the happiest of new years!! Hugs, Darnell

My name is Wynneth said...

Well done on finally finishing your beautiful sampler, it's going to look amazing when it's framed.

You've achieved loads during the last year linda, I wish I could say I've met as many goals as you !

HappY New Year to you and your family Linda.

Luv
Wynneth
X

Annie said...

I have been reading back through your posts - and a belated Happy New Year! I seem to have plenty of WIP projects too .. .. perhaps I had better concentrate on finishing one or two this year.
hugs, and hope to see you soon.
annie x