Followers

Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Simple snowflakes using SU Bold Brights Designer Series Paper Stack


DSCF2724
So pretty and so simple – details of products used and where I found the inspiration can be found on my SU blog.  I made several of these to decorate my display area for my Open House.  A big thank you to those that came along it was lovely to see you all and meet some new crafters too.  We raised £40 from the make and takes, raffles and donations which has gone to the Diabetes Society - thank you ladies.

4 comments:

cucki said...

Truly so sweet..
Hugs x

angelwhispers said...

This looks great Linda such a pretty idea. Glad everything went well for you at the weekend. Chanelle xx

Karen K said...

Hi Linda

Oh well done on your make and take donations that's fantastic. Glad your day went well, snowflakes are lovely

K xx

My name is Wynneth said...

Gorgeous snowflake linda, I was so disappointed not to be able to come along to your event. Looking forward to seeing you tonight.
Luv
Wynneth
X