Followers

Saturday, 9 November 2013

Oh what fun it is….

to attend a workshop at Scrapbook Magic.
DSCF2705DSCF2706
Last Wednesday I travelled down to Mullion with several friends and we created this sleigh.  I still have to decorate it some more and I also purchased some wooden reindeer which I am hoping to get to stand up so it looks as if they are pulling the sleigh.  This will then become a decoration for one of the windows in our house this year.  Once we had cut out the sleigh template we were allowed to decorate it in any of the papers Margaret had in her shop – I opted to go with some of Graphic 45’s Twelve days of Christmas.  The carol singers are from a Sizzix die and I’m going to highlight some of the areas with one of the Wink of Stella pens I acquired while I was down there to add some subtle shimmer to them.  There are bells to be added and the boxes inside also need to be decorated with ribbons and filled with sweet treats on the big day.

It was great to see everyone having fun and choosing their own papers - the end results were all beautiful.

I would highly recommend going on one of Margaret’s workshops at Scrapbook Magic as they are great value for money and you are guaranteed a great day of fun.  I’m off there again on the 22nd to make an easel calendar.

9 comments:

Kate said...

Linda, your sleigh is awesome - the silhouettes are the perfect touch. I hope you'll post a photo of it when you have the reindeer harnessed up.

cucki said...

aww so much fun.
hugs x

Barbi said...

Love the sleigh!

catherine said...

This looks fabulous Linda and will look so beautiful as a decoration for a window. Great papers
x catherine

Lucy Gregg said...

I love this Linda! So much fun!

Heli said...

I want!!!!!!!! looks really lovely and I have lots of christmas paper that needs using, just a severe lack of time :)

My name is Wynneth said...

We did have a fabulous day didn't we Linda, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I too still have to finish decorating mine but have been side-tracked getting a sewing project done which is needed by next weekend. I have a favour to ask you when you go to the next Scrapbook Magic workshop, will tell all on Wednesday evening.
luv
wynneth
x

Karen K said...

This is gorgeous Linda

I look forward to seeing it with it's reindeer.

K

Julie said...

A truly lovely new decoration for your home this festive season.